My first giveaway on tumblr *c*
You can win one messenger bag from the ones available in BlueRobotto’s shop (Check out the shop for more pics and the description of each bag)
1 person will be randomly selected as winner from the notes in this post. The winner will chose 1 bag from the ones available and it will be sent to them without charge.
If this post gets more than 500 notes 2 winners will be chosen.
If this post gets more than 1000 notes 3 winners will be chosen.
How to participate:
- You don’t have to follow BlueRobotto.
- Reblog this post to participate, only 1 reblog to prevent spam.
- Likes count too.
- If you win I should be able to contact you through your tumblr.
Things to consider:
- Shipping to anywhere in the world, BlueRobotto will cover the shipping expenses.
- Any question feel free to send a messege :)
The givaway will end on saturday september 20th, at 10:00 PM Central America time.
Good luck to everyone who participates :D
You can also contact BlueRobotto on twitter @bluerobotto if you want to ask anything.
“You guys know about vampires? … You know, vampires have no reflections in a mirror? There’s this idea that monsters don’t have reflections in a mirror. And what I’ve always thought isn’t that monsters don’t have reflections in a mirror. It’s that if you want to make a human being into a monster, deny them, at the cultural level, any reflection of themselves. And growing up, I felt like a monster in some ways. I didn’t see myself reflected at all. I was like, “Yo, is something wrong with me? That the whole society seems to think that people like me don’t exist?” And part of what inspired me, was this deep desire that before I died, I would make a couple of mirrors. That I would make some mirrors so that kids like me might see themselves reflected back and might not feel so monstrous for it.”
I know it’s a little late but I couldn’t wait till tomorrow. All you gotta do to win all of these crystals is follow the rules carefully!
- Please follow my blog if it’s to your liking. Not required but forever grateful.
- Reblogging the post will count as an entry. 1 reblog = 1 entry. Please don’t spam your followers.
- Go to my store www.CosmicMoonlight.com via Storenvy and give me a follow.
- If you haven’t already please give my Facebook page a like. Another giveaway will be going on over there.
- Must be willing to give out name and mailing address. Worldwide shipping!
- Giveaway will end September 26th at 11:59 pm pacific time.
- You are not required to follow my shop or like my Facebook page if you don’t have accounts with either websites.
- 3 Lemurian Seed crystals
- 3 Clear Quartz crystals.
- 9 small Opalite pieces.
- 1 Amethyst (dyed) moon bracelet. Made by me :)
- 1 Jade pendant.
- 1 Amethyst heart pendant.
- A pair of lotus flower Rose Quartz earrings. Made by me!
- 2 Amethyst clusters.
- 1 Titanium Quartz cluster.
- 1 large raw Amazonite stone.
- 1 medium Mahogany Obsidian tumbled stone.
- 1 medium raw Clear Quartz stone.
- 1 small Peacock Ore crystal.
- 1 tiny Citrine point.
Thank you all for the love and support you have shown me. I appreciate it so so much. This giveaway is for you! Please don’t alter the text in any way and if you have any questions feel free to message me!
Credit to Catherine Huerta for the cover illustration from “The Worst Day of Your Life”, number 100 in the CYOA series, and AlanSchell for the Slimer reference.
the original title is the best fucking part
essentially I find it less likely that Dave, seeing that Terezi was holding her badge upside down, would flip it over for her with an exasperated sigh, and more likely that he would flip his own badge upside down to make it look like a deliberately coordinated ironic aesthetic.
show of hands, who else fell face first into yuri hell at a young age as a result of KiGo
A bit of a sample of what could be heard during the Day at “Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza”
The Voice of Freddy is myself